Updating steam checking for available update

Those that those using Altium Designer with a standalone, private server or roaming license – or those with an expired Altium subscription – can now see what software updates are available regardless of log-in status.The currently available updates for Altium Designer can be reviewed and accessed from the Updates tab of the Extensions & Updates page (DXP » Extension and Updates), which is in the Admin section of the system Home page ( button).The Updates page includes the update status for all software elements of Altium Designer, including the core platform, System Extensions, Software Extensions and Hardware Device plugins.An enhanced overview of the current software license and subscription status is now provided in the page top banner, along with details of the Altium Designer version and the host PC.It has a large following and plenty of support and ways to find what you need and it is constantly being updated.

So, without any further ado, let’s get started and install Steam on your Mac!!!

Then all of a sudden it decided to work and got a result for all of them. I did a full upgrade, from 6.12 to 6.13, but the site seems to work find on my local machine, but on my live server it doesn't work (see attached jpegs).

I hadn't changed anything, so I'm not sure why it's doing this. Also, for the record, I did the full upgrade, not the patch. Here is what I tried - Checked with my host to see if they closed port 80 to outgoing http requests - updated all modules - uninstalled all modules and reinstalled them one by one - switched to garland (thinking it might be a script problem) - installed the site locally using MAMP and it worked just fine I need help... I contacted my hosting (mediatemple) and they reassured me that port 80 was open, so at this point i'm not sure if it's drupal 6.13 or my server. I also wonder if it was my php memory, but I have it set quite high, to 128mb. I've the same problem My hoster confirm that port 80 was open and they don't change anythink at server configuration. It doesn't seem to be localized to any specific module. Checking manually for updates yields different results on different attempts. One result says "Unable to fetch any information about new releases or updates" with an entirely blank list below it.

It would only get the results for a few modules, but most came back with the error that it failed to fetch available update.

I checked over and over again with the same results.


Leave a Reply